Workstation Support Professional
Rattan Consulting is looking for several workstation support professionals.
The Workstation Support Professional will work with a variety of end users whose IT capabilites will range from novice to expert. As such, good communication and people skills are necessary. The position is full time, long-term, and includes a competitive benefits package. We are looking for applicants that are individually motivated, can work without direct supervision and who have good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills. Certifications are a plus but not necessary. Work may require some local travel within Oklahoma which could include some occasional overnight stays. This is an on-site assignment and does not include remote work or telecommuting at this time. The Applicant(s) must be US residents and must be either in Oklahoma or be willing to relocate to Oklahoma. We cannot offshore any of this work.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Three to five years or more experience
- Identify network, hardware, and software problems to resolve workstation issues in a networked environment
- Install, configure, apply patches, and update operating system and workstation apps
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of antivirus and other specialized software
- Ensure all scheduled support activities and project deadlines are met
- Must have good communication and people skills and communicate frequently both verbally and in writing with end users
- Ability to effectively and logically plan and schedule work
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- You will need to have good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
Fill out the form to the right and let’s talk.