Rattan Consulting is looking for full-time C#/.Net developer.
The C#/.Net Developer will be involved in design, development, coding, testing, documentation, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions. This position will work closely with vendors, clients, and project managers to complete tasks and provide deliverables. This is an on-site assignment and does not include remote work or telecommuting at this time. However, it could turn into such as the project moves forward. The position is full time, long-term, and includes a competitive benefits package. We are looking for applicants that are individually motivated, can work without direct supervision and capable of developing and documenting their own users’ specifications. The Applicant(s) must be US residents and must be either in Oklahoma or be willing to relocate to Oklahoma. We cannot offshore any of this work.
- 3 plus years of design and or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET. and Windows Forms.
- A proficiency writing SQL Server stored procedures, functions and views.
- Experience designing and supporting SQL databases would be helpful.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and collaborations skills.
- Python, Excel, and Team Foundation Server is a plus.
Fill out the form to the right and let’s talk.