Rattan Consulting is looking for a full-time Project Manager.
The Project Manager will plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of a specific project involving the implementation of new technology systems. This position will work closely with vendors and clients to make sure that the scope and direction of the project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as a liaison and communicate between stakeholders, business, and technical partners
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects
- Develop and controls project scope including requirements gathering
- Manage the project’s time including defining stages, estimating durations, and monitoring schedules
- Determine budget and control costs
- Perform quality assurance and control
- Develop and manage the project team
- Report performance and document progress
- Performs risk management analysis and controls project risks
- Prepares for audit reviews and quality assurance processes
The Project Manager reports directly to the President of Rattan Consulting.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (Preferred but not required, experience will also be considered)
IT industry experience a plus