Rattan Consulting is looking for a full-time or contract SharePoint Developer who can create and configure SharePoint websites, find solutions to enhance business activity, and customize sites based on the client’s needs. In this role, you’ll need experience in converting processes into SharePoint workflows; interfacing with project managers, and following systems engineering life cycle best practices.
This position will work closely with vendors, clients, and project managers to complete tasks and provide deliverables. This is an on-site assignment and does not include remote work or telecommuting at this time. However, it could turn into such as the project moves forward. The position is a full-time position which includes a competitive benefits package. We are looking for applicants who are individually motivated, can work without direct supervision, and are capable of developing and documenting their own users’ specifications. The Applicant(s) must be US residents and must be either in Oklahoma or willing to relocate to Oklahoma. We cannot offshore any of this work.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop Web look Intranet Portal Collaboration Intranet Sites and Branding on SharePoint platform.
- Build new landing pages, and department templates/pages.
- Implement, deploy, package, and maintain new intranet portal site and SharePoint site.
- Create web parts, lists/libraries, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management
- Build workflow forms using PowerApps/Flow.
SharePoint Developer: Requirements:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a SharePoint developer role using SharePoint online/O365
- Experience in client interaction and understanding business applications and business data flow
- Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, organized, and work in a fast-paced business environment with special requests.
- Must have expertise in building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs.
- Power Apps and/or Power BI experience is a plus
We are open to 1099 contractors for this position.
Fill out the form to the right and let’s talk.